Monthly Archives: March 2013
Excise for Manufacturers :
♦ The RG23 A part I report will be enhanced to display tariff wise stock item details based on selection / configuration
Service Tax :
♦ New ST-3 Form and E-filing excel template will be supported as per the latest changes provided by the department.
— The eCST Return will be provided as per the requirement
♦ Dadra & Nagar Haveli
— The online requisition will be provided as per the e-filing requirement
— The online requisition will be enhanced as per the latest changes
— The e-VAT Form 501 (Refund Claim) will be provided as per the requirement
♦ Tamil Nadu
— The VAT return form will be enhanced as per the latest amendments
♦ West Bengal
— The CST Annexure B2 (Physical and e-CST) will be provided as per the requirements
The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 4.51 is available now!
FREE for all users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust. This migration is recommended for all Tally 9 licenses.
New Features :
- Now, when data is accessed in an RDP environment using thin clients, the option Restrict Memory Usage for Low Memory Environment will be automatically set to Yes. This will instantly restrict the memory usage, without the user having to specifically enable the option. This intuitive capability will substantially increase the performance of users’ systems.
- Performance has been optimised for Movement Analysis report generated using N: Auto Column option.
Functional Enhancements :
Bank statements of Affin Bank (Malaysia) can now be imported in CSV format for Auto Reconciliation
Cheque Printing & Management:
An option, Print Amount in Foreign Currency, has been added to the F12: Configure options of Cheque Printing screen. When this option is set to Yes, cheques for foreign currency transactions will be printed in the respective currency.
MCA – XBRL :
MCA Reports in XBRL format are compliant with the new C&I Taxonomy structure, introduced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. All you will need to do is map Tally’s Chart of Accounts with the MCA Taxonomy elements, generate and validate instance documents, and upload to the MCA portal to complete your filing procedure.
The highlights of this release are listed below.
- Support of MCA Reports in XBRL format as per the compliances of new C&I Taxonomy structure
- Auto Bank Reconciliation for Affin Bank (Malaysia)
- Enhanced Invoice printing in Multi-Currency environment
- 64-bit native support application
- Voucher Type Security
- Single Login for group company
- Reverse Charge Calculation
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download