Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 3.3, 23rd December, 2011
The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 3.3 is available now!
FREE for all users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust. Highlights include a very light product footprint, immediate access to new features and enhancements, easy data migration and more.
New Features :
- MCA Reports in XBRL Format :
eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL), is a common reporting language used globally for reporting the Financial Statements in a common format. It is an electronic communication language used to exchange business reporting data for various purposes like analysis of information, financial decision making and comparisons using the computer platforms. The need for a common reporting language for financial statements which can be used all over the world has emerged due to globalisation of business operations and XBRL erases the boundaries for reporting purposes.
On June 7, 2011 the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) of India, mandated the filing of annual financial statements in XBRL format for all the financial statements prepared for the financial year ending on or after March 31, 2011. The MCA Reports feature is introduced in Tally.ERP 9 to generate report for standalone or consolidated companies.
Major Enhancement :
TDS : In F12: Configuration (journal, purchase and credit note voucher) the option – Allow Alteration of TDS Assessable Amount is provided to adjust partial advance amount towards TDS liability while booking expenses in journal, credit note and purchase voucher.
Excise for Dealers :
- In the Invoice Print Configuration of excise sales invoice, the voucher date is captured in Date field.
- On selecting duty payable ledger in excise credit note, the excise duty gets calculated on the excise purchase value.
Accounting Reports : In the F12: Configuration of Ledger Vouchers and Voucher Register, the options specific to these reports are provided.
Job Work : In Material Out voucher print-out, the Invoice No. is renamed as Challan No.
Data Splitting : In Split Verifier the payroll voucher inadvertently recorded in payslip mode gets corrected without affecting the accounts.
The highlights of this release are listed below.
- MCA’s Statutory Report (in XBRL format) now available in Tally.ERP 9
- The user experience for Market place has been enhanced
- In Dealer Excise Enhancements
- Manufacturers Excise Enhancements
- New Eligibility criteria for ESI is supported for Payroll computation
- Service Tax Enhancements
- Auditors’ Edition Enhancements
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download
Source : www.tallyacademy.in