Available new stat 163 from 16th February, 2012
New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- The functionality of e-return for TDS on Salary is enhanced as per the requirements of validation tool version 3.3.
- The facility is provided to export SIF records in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- In EDR Records of SIF Records the deductions from pay heads are considered for calculation of fixed earnings
Service Tax :
- A new Service Category – Technical Testing and Analysis Services is provided.
Tax Deducted at Source :
- The latest utility file – e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe (Version 3.3) is supported for validation of e-TDS generated for the last quarter.
Value Added Tax
Andhra Pradesh :
- The value of entries recorded using the VAT/Tax classifications provided for works contract taxable at 4%, 5%, 12.5% and 14.5% VAT rates are captured in VAT Return Form and Annexures.
- The e-VAT feature is introduced to export data of VAT Form 13 using Excel Spreadsheet format to excel template file as prescribed by the Commissionerate of Taxes.
- The Quarter End Return is provided for physical and e-VAT Form 13.
- Effective from April 1, 2011 the VAT/Tax classification – Output VAT – Lease @ 1.5% (on Going) / Sales – Lease @ 1.5% (on Going) are provided for lease contracts. The value of entries recorded using these VAT/Tax classifications will be captured in VAT Form 233 and e-Audit Form 704.
- In the data exported to e-Audit Form 704, the state names are captured in accordance with the list provided in template file.
- The values of entries recorded for 12% and 16% VAT rates in Debit Note by selecting Purchase Returns or Rejected in Used for field are captured in physical and e-VAT Purchase Annexures.
Release details of Stat900 version 163 (PDF file)
Download Stat 163
Source : www.tallyacademy.in