- Responsible for handling team
- Preparation of Invoices
- Handling complete payables
- Submission of MIS
- Coordinating with banks for daily activity.
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Maximum Exp : 5 years
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Company Name : Sewells Group India Private Limited
Company Details : http://www.sewellsgroup.com/
New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
To comply with the change in VAT rates of Bihar, Gujarat and West Bengal, the appropriate VAT/Tax Classifications for the new VAT rates have been provided. The value of entries recorded using these classifications will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report. In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture the values of entries recorded using these classifications in the respective fields of return forms.
For change in VAT rate from 20% to 30% on tobacco products, the following VAT/Tax classifications are provided:
- Input VAT @ 30% / Purchases @ 30%
- Interstate Purchases @ 30%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 30%
- Output VAT @ 30% / Sales @ 30%
- Output VAT @ 30% to URDs / Sales @ 30% to URDs
- CST @ 30% / Interstate Sales @ 30%
- Input Tax Credit on Purchase From URDs @ 30%
- Purchase Tax @ 30%
For change in VAT rate from 22.5% to 27.5% on tobacco products, the following VAT/Tax classifications are provided:
- Input VAT @ 27.5% / Purchases @ 27.5%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 27.5%
- Input Tax Credit on Purchase From URDs @ 27.5%
- Purchase Tax @ 27.5%
- Output VAT @ 27.5% / Sales @ 27.5%
For change in VAT rate on goods whose MRP is inclusive of tax, the following VAT/Tax classifications are provided:
- Input VAT @ 4.76% / Purchases @ 4.76%
- Input VAT @ 12.66% / Purchases @ 12.66%
- Interstate Purchases @ 4.76%
- Interstate Purchases @ 12.66%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 4.76%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 12.66%
- Output VAT @ 4.76% / Sales @ 4.76%
- Output VAT @ 12.66% / Sales @ 12.66%
- CST @ 4.76% / Interstate Sales @ 4.76%
- CST @ 12.66% / Interstate Sales @ 12.66%
- The list of Trade Names has been updated as per the TradeCommodityName.xls file provided by the Excise and Taxation Department.
- The e-VAT functionality of Form VAT 18 and 19 has been enhanced as per the latest templates.
- For increase in VAT rate from 20.5% to 50% on cigarettes, the following VAT/Tax classifications are provided.
- Input VAT @ 50% / Purchases @ 50%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 50%
- Output VAT @ 50% / Sales @ 50%
- Purchase Tax @ 50%
The values of entries recorded using these VAT/Tax classifications will be captured in Form VAT 15, 16, 20, 23 and 24.
- The Form VAT – 2 Challan and Form – II (CST) Challan have been enhanced as per latest statutory requirements.
Service Tax :
- The new Form ST-3 has been provided in adherence to notification number – 01/2013-Service Tax of the ACES.
- New exception report – Update Service Category has been provided in Exception Reports menu to update Taxable Service to respective service category.
During the period – July to September 2012, as per Department specifications, the service tax on taxable services was accounted as Taxable Service. As per the latest notification, the assessees have to file returns in new Form ST-3 for the same period based on the respective service categories.
The new Form ST-3 can be generated, after updating the service categories of all transactions categorised as Taxable Service from Update Service Category report.
- The Type of Organisation selected in Company Service Tax Details (F11: Features > F3: Statutory & Taxation) gets captured in section A8 of Form ST-3.
Tax Deducted at Source:
- In the voucher printing screen of TDS Challan, the options to – print either the party name or name as per PAN and specify the cheque date has been provided. Based on the selection made the name and date will be captured in TDS Challan ITNS 281.
- In compliance with the Budget 2013-14, the following changes have been incorporated :
- Income tax deduction (U/s 87A) of an amount equal to hundred per cent of income tax or an amount of ` 2000, whichever is less, for an assessee being an individual resident in India, whose total income does not exceed ` 5,00,000.
- Surcharge of 10% for individuals whose taxable income exceeds ` 1 crore per year.
- Income Tax Benefit on interest on Home Loan (First Time Buyer) U/s 80EE for an amount not exceeding ` 1,00,000.
Good News for those who are looking to be a part of authorised TallyAcademy Eduction Network
Your institute can become a TallyAcademy by applying for an audit, which is mandatory for the Stamp of Approval. The Stamp of Approval would earn your institute the identity of a TallyAcademy. This will be based on the result of the audit. There are certain quality criteria that your institute should meet to get the Stamp of Approval from Tally. A TallyAcademy will be subjected to periodic quality audits. By becoming an authorized TallyAcademy, your institute can benefit in multiple ways:
Benefits of a TallyAcademy
- Through our Quality Audit, recommendations would be provided to help you optimise your resources and enhance profitability.
- Your institute has the freedom to create your own courses that would help to address your market requirement.
- Your institute will be allowed to issue your own certificates with the TallyAcademy Logo to students who successfully complete courses.
- Your institute will gain visibility as an authorized TallyAcademy, on the Tally web site
- Your institute would be the preferred choice as execution partners for Government and corporate contracts, since you have the endorsement of Tally as a quality training centre
Quality Audit Parameters
In order to ensure that students are always provided with quality training, a TallyAcademy is evaluated on a periodic basis on the following parameters:
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the centre should be such that it is conducive for learning. Our Audit will help you identify the gaps and help you to improve
Counseling: Entire process of counseling will be audited to ensure proper guidance to enquiries at the counseling desk. This would lead to proper career guidance & increased enquiry satisfaction which in turn will increase conversion ration
Course Content: You are allowed to create your own courses to meet market requirement. Through audit we will check and help you improve the courses to successfully meet market requirements
Certification Process: The process followed in distribution of participation/course completion certificate. The assessment tests conducted by the academy and certificates issuance process will also be evaluated here. This will help you in ensuring that the deserving candidate is only issued certificate
Complaint Redressal System: Customer satisfaction is the prime importance. We will evaluate the process of complaint handling and help you in improving customer/student satisfaction
Faculty: A good faculty is the biggest factor in success of any institute. Audit will help you identify the gaps and improve which would increase enrollments through positive referrals
Placement: Efficient placement assistance leads to increased WOM & enquiry conversions. Through Audit we will help you in evaluating quality of placement and scope of improvement
For more details about TallyAcademy Franchise click here